Another Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the southern countries of the shinobi world

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun in the maze

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin
Mikomi

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Fun in the maze - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the maze   Fun in the maze - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2008 9:37 pm

"Oh, really?" Kansou replied, obviously interested. Now that he was finished with the sandwich, the brunette decided to get himself a slice of cake. As he took the cake knife, he pulled the cake toward him before taking a big slice of the pastry, with the most on it. Now, where did he get that knife? Or actually, how did he get it? It was placed back into the basket, which is currently sitting on the ground at Ichijin's side of the table.

"We should visit the shop then! Can we, Ichi?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
Magical Muffin Monster

Magical Muffin Monster

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2007-10-10

Fun in the maze - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the maze   Fun in the maze - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2008 8:27 pm

Ichijin did a quick double take of Kansou's hand holding the knife, and the picnic basket sitting to the side of him. He simply shrugged and continued to eat.

Hachimitsu nodded and took a small sip of his drink. "Yes, I'd love to show you the greenhouses. If there's a bush with ripened berries today, I could give you some. If you'd like, of course." He smiled and cleared his plate.

Ichijin swallowed "I suppose we could visit the shop after we're done eating, Kansou." he shrugged his shoulders slightly "If you're not too busy, of course." He added, looking over at Hachimitsu.
Back to top Go down

Fun in the maze
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Another Side :: Miscellaneous :: Other Roleplays :: Series Related-
Jump to: