Another Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the southern countries of the shinobi world

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaidoku District

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin
Mikomi

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Gaidoku District Empty
PostSubject: Gaidoku District   Gaidoku District EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 12:45 am

In Kadan, there is a small section where certain people live. This is the Gaidoku District, where, of course, all members of the small Gaidoku clan live. Houses are arranged so there are six to four homes in each of the four blocks. The houses are quite large, and are connected by wooden paths that are raised above the ground. The way the homes are arranged would make a square, with space at the center of the block. This space can be used for what the members wish, but it is mostly used for training. The Gaidoku District is surrounded by bushes that are trimmed to form a circular, six foot wall. There are two gates, each being at the opposite end of the other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
Itamaru
Niwakage
Itamaru

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2007-10-09

Gaidoku District Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaidoku District   Gaidoku District EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 3:43 pm

The afternoon sun had beamed in the room of a Gaidoku clan member. Opening his red eyes, he stared at his clock to see the time. It was afternoon around 2 pm. He blinked and rubbed his eyes making sure that he was not seeing things, but yet it truly was 2 pm. 'I over slept again.' He woke up going to the bathroom to change into his clothes, then he went downstairs to eat some lunch. Going downstairs he looked into the dinning room where his mother was waiting for him with any and every lunch food you could imagine. He sighed. 'This women does anything and everything thing for me doesn't she? She just doesn't stop....' He walked in the dinning room where he sat down as his mother stared at him with a big ass smile on her face.

"GOOD MORNING MY SON! I made ALL the food you love SOOO much! Please eat them like you're eating me and my love for you!"

Haru's eyes widened a bit as he left the table not eating anything she had made for him. He put on his shoes and started to walk out the door. "I am going to get my own breakfast thank you very much. Besides, I need to go to the Niwakage first. Bye."

Before he left his mother grabbed his legs and begged him to stay and eat lunch with her. "PLEASE DON'T GOOOOO! YOU'RE MY PRIDE! YOU'RE OUR VILLAGE'S STRONGEST SHINOBI!"

Hearing this Haru just shoved her aside and left. "Maybe when I return...." He said as he left the house to go to the Niwakage's office.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Myspace.com/thegirlsoriku

Gaidoku District
Page 1 of 1