Another Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the southern countries of the shinobi world

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crnobog

Crnobog

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-15

Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler) Empty
PostSubject: Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler)   Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:12 am

Hey peoples it's be again, Crnobog. Some of you might know me from Gaia and the Arashi no Rosuto Guild, or from My forum site, Naruto: Tales of Iwagakure at Iwagakure.forumotion.com. If you don't know me then know that I am a deprived Otaku, I have the love but not the access I would prefer. When I lived with my folks thay wouldn't let me watch any but I am trying to make up for lost time. I like Karas, Elfen Lied, Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Neon Genesis Evangeleon, Code Geuss, Deathnote, Gundam wing, DB, DBZ, DBGT and many others.

My love of Naruto RPs has inspired me to make my own RP site and to take part in as many as possible. On request from Mikomi, I'm not going to use any of my regular characters, including Kal Tokita, Hasaki Tokita or Toko Akumu. Instead I'm going to be using one of my rare characters.

So thanks for reading. PM, IM or Email me if you want to RP.
Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler) ICONATOR_4030d4c6b78010966f9802f77d0e925f
Back to top Go down
http://Iwagakure.bestgoo.com
CherryDrop

CherryDrop

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler)   Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:23 pm

Nice to meet you Crnobog! I would welcome you but I suppose you've already been here so... DIE KEWL ZOMBIE!! *throws umbrella violently*

Um. Yes. Well anyway, it'll be nice to rp with you sometime. I'll probably have a chance to be more active after my exams~

Oh, btw the ride on your signature looks scary. ;OO I get scared just looking at rides, but I usually end up going on them anyway, tis crazy!
Back to top Go down
Crnobog

Crnobog

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler)   Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:49 pm

CherryDrop wrote:
Nice to meet you Crnobog! I would welcome you but I suppose you've already been here so... DIE KEWL ZOMBIE!! *throws umbrella violently*

Um. Yes. Well anyway, it'll be nice to rp with you sometime. I'll probably have a chance to be more active after my exams~

Oh, btw the ride on your signature looks scary. ;OO I get scared just looking at rides, but I usually end up going on them anyway, tis crazy!
*Dodges and eats brainz*
Back to top Go down
http://Iwagakure.bestgoo.com
Adelajin

Adelajin

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler)   Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 3:29 pm

It's Corn!!! Hey...isn't this your second topic? xD
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Before_The_Stone/index.php?act=idx
HopefulRage
Morikage

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler)   Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler) EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:50 am

CORN'S BACK YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler)   Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler) Empty

Back to top Go down

Crnobog Lives Again!!! <-(Like a zombie, only kewler)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Another Side :: Miscellaneous :: About who?-
Jump to: