Another Side
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the southern countries of the shinobi world

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future plots, plans, etc~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikomi
Admin
Mikomi

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Future plots, plans, etc~ Empty
PostSubject: Future plots, plans, etc~   Future plots, plans, etc~ EmptySun May 30, 2010 12:31 am

As you should already know, the Naruto series-related plot we had is being completely abandoned as we try to make up a story of our own (and a more exiting one!) But I won't do this on my own this time, so let's all plot together! x3
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
adamman14.3
Kazankage

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Future plots, plans, etc~   Future plots, plans, etc~ EmptySun May 30, 2010 9:21 pm

Well, I'll reveal my ideas.

Four demons, ((No one-tailed, two-tailed, etc.))
Instead, their coming would likely be a an omen for umpcoming disasters, as they would wreak havoc for those who were in their way.

A dragon which could specifically summon and control rain, lighting and water--well, more specifically, rivers and such, especially for thunderstorms -It's skin as azure as the ocean below, sharp claws, horns, and a nasty disposition.

The second, an ogre whose strength could cause earthquakes and shatter mountains in it's furious wake with just a swipe of its club.

The third being a half-man half serpent who would lure sailors to it's doom by sailing into a cave--Or it being a siren ((thank Mikomi for the suggestion.))

The fourth demon I am thinking would be either a bird or a salamander--Actually let's go with the salamander. xp
Back to top Go down
Mikomi
Admin
Mikomi

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2007-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Future plots, plans, etc~   Future plots, plans, etc~ EmptyMon May 31, 2010 11:50 am

Oh! Oh! Maybe the third can be a serpent-man that sings! :D ... And maybe he can do some weird snake dance or whatever... xP

Also, yes! Yes! A salamander! And it can make things rot and die by like... Spitting on them... or something. THAT or it can be some type of salamander-bird hybrid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/?u=1672857
adamman14.3
Kazankage

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Future plots, plans, etc~   Future plots, plans, etc~ EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 7:09 pm

Well, on the idea of the fourth demon, what if it's touch alone could severely poison a person, and it's breath alone could make things rot or die--And the feathers could serve as an antidote to it's poisonous touch?

To seduce sailors to a slow and painful doom?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future plots, plans, etc~   Future plots, plans, etc~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Future plots, plans, etc~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Another Side :: Miscellaneous :: Chit-Chat Chatterbox-
Jump to: